Friday, June 29, 2012

Chaz Ortiz Zoo York Trailer Released

Be ready to have your heads BLOWN OFF because one of the young guns of skating has a full part set to be released in a couple of weeks.� On July 10, 2012, we will see what greatness the east coast has to say about us commoners and you know that it will be a banger because with a warrior like Chaz Ortiz as representative in his battle scar over his eye.� Battle scars are a way of life.� They separate the men from the boys.� And the boys from the BACKSTREET BOYS. I?ve been in a few battles over the course of my action sports career but my motto was and always will be, ?Whatever doesn?t kill me, makes me one step closer to being a boy.?� My first serious injury was when I dropped into a 5-foot mini ramp.� My wheel got stuck on a little pebble and I totally jammed my big toes.� It was bleeding for days and I couldn?t get back onto my blades for at least a month.�� My biggest action sports injury occurred only a few years ago and it is something I hold truly and dearly to my heart.� I cherish this [...]

Source: http://www.lat34.com/2012/06/27/chaz-ortiz-zoo-york-trailer-released/

BMX stunts BMX games BMX bikes BMX master BMX videos

No comments:

Post a Comment