Friday, June 29, 2012

Nike #skateeverydamnday

Twitter is an interesting phenomenon.� I haven?t fully embraced it yet since I find it nearly impossible to add friends.� I guess people just aren?t interested in knowing when I wake up to a quirky DREAM, or when I?m on the toilet figuring out my day ahead, or when I happen to come across a thrilling celebrity SIGHTING.� So with my 3 or so friends, I?ve decided to keep Twitter in the backseat until I have an audience to Tweeter too. On the flipside, NIKE seems to be on the verge of something very exciting here.� I really don?t know what the (#) sign has to do with ?Skating every damn day?, but it?s there and the message is pretty swell.� Cuz you know I?m out skating really HARD son!�� But it looks like Nike wants your Twitter expertise and take part in what they?re doing.� Again, I?m sorry because I don?t understand what the hell is going on but I?ll leave it up to you experts to figure out amongst yourselves.� From 6/22 to 7/21, you?re supposed to check out edits of unseen skate and behind-the-scenes clips, plus interviews about how skating every damn day as kids got the [...]

Source: http://www.lat34.com/2012/06/25/nike-skateeverydamnday/

gt BMX haro BMX mongoose BMX BMX extreme BMX racing

No comments:

Post a Comment