Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Volcom ? Pedro Barros : Part II

I?ll be honest.� I?m not a fan of vert skating.� To me it?s boring.� Vert ramps, pools, etc, restrict you to a tiny space that won?t allow you to fully express yourself.� As a vert skater, how do you expect to transition from a TORQUE SOUL into a Kazoo without the proper spacing and timing, which is impossible to achieve from a vert ramps?� I don?t know how some of you do it.� I just can?t even bare to watch. But for Volcom rider Pedro Barros, it?s a different story.� Be ready to have your minds blown because part two of his Volcom video is pure insanity.� I don?t know what they have in the water in Brazil but it?s making all of your ATHLETES superheroes. � I mean look at that photo above!� It’s freakin insane! Check it!

Source: http://www.lat34.com/2013/01/13/volcom-pedro-barros-part-ii/

wethepeople BMX gt BMX haro BMX mongoose BMX BMX extreme

No comments:

Post a Comment