Monday, January 21, 2013

3rd Annual Mt. Hamilton Superbowl Ride

For the third time in a row, I've ventured off with the svelte road jockeys to climb this monster. The first time was on my Surly Pacer, the second time was on a slicked MTB, and yesterday was on my Surly Pacer again. I, personally, was a little slow yesterday, but I made it in just over 4 hours.
Team Social Pace rode up together and it was a blast. Unfortunately, a few of our guys fell off the back, but we all made it eventually and arrived in time for some food and drink at the end. Yesterday I realized how much my road game has suffered and that I really ought to train for this ride so I'm not so slow - I'm only making incremental improvements on this climb and I'd like to get up there with the quicker group next year. Time to HTFU!


Source: http://www.dionridesbikes.com/2012/02/3rd-annual-mt-hamilton-superbowl-ride.html

BMX bikes for sale we the people BMX BMX bike BMX game alans BMX

No comments:

Post a Comment