Friday, June 29, 2012

The Nisene Epic

My brother sent me this e-mail last week:
Been back on the bike lately. So nice over here in SC. Let me know if you want to do a ride Sunday morning. - Sent from the couch
So I called him later that night and we decided on our traditional Nisene Epic on the CX bikes. Our loop usually consists of riding out from his house, into Aptos, climb to "the couch" in Nisene, and descend through the forest to Branciforte Dr. with a short stop at Casalegnos before the road climb back into town.

As usual, we had a few creek crossings and MTB'ers (not-in-the-know) asked us about our "Hybrids" or "Road Bikes". These rides are always epic and fun; perfect for CX bikes. This is how we ended up:


My brother was the first to cross the creek.


Casalegnos. My brother went for the PBR; I went for a coconut water.

Source: http://www.dionridesbikes.com/2012/01/nisene-epic.html

ride BMX BMX museum BMX bike games BMX forum winstanelys BMX

No comments:

Post a Comment